Rapper Tyga arrested for alleged Domestic Violence

Rapper Tyga arrested for alleged Domestic Violence
Rapper Tyga arrested for alleged Domestic Violence

The rapper Tyga — real name: Michael Stevenson — was arrested Tuesday morning and booked by means of the L.A. Police Department’s Hollywood division after surrendering on prices of felony domestic violence. The LAPD showed the arrest in a tweet. He turned into eventually seen leaving the Hollywood station after posting bail, which has been said at $50,000.

Camaryn Swanson, Tyga’s ex-female friend, had published pictures and movies of herself on Instagram performing injured around her left eye. “I’ve been emotionally, mentally, and physically abused and I’m not hiding it anymore,” she wrote in a single caption to her Instagram Story photographs. “I’m so embarrassed and ashamed it had to get to this but I must stand up for myself,” Swanson wrote in any other.

The alleged altercation took place in the early morning hours Monday. TMZ became the first to publish about the incident, reporting that “a supply very close to the rapper” said Swanson had shown up on the rapper’s home around 3 A.M. Monday “shouting” and “yelling” but become allowed into the residence. In response to that TMZ report, Swanson wrote, “I didn’t display up ‘screaming’ or uninvited. When I attempted to depart, he bodily assaulted and refused to let me depart for hours.”
Rapper Tyga arrested for alleged Domestic Violence

Later, after Swanson left the house, she mentioned the incident to police, who was rebuffed in an try to talk with Tyga on Monday.  He was stated to have turned himself in Tuesday after refusing to cooperate the day earlier than, and TMZ posted snapshots of a masked Tyga leaving the station after bailing out, declining to reply waiting for photographers’ questions.

Tyga had most recently been inside the limelight whilst he became revealed as a player on “The Masked Singer” on Sept. 30, after appearing in a dalmatian dress.

The rapper has had his proportion of prison problem, having been sued in 2018 for a back lease. And again in 2020 through a landlord ultimate November who filed paperwork charging he’d run up a six-parent sum in damages as well as good-sized lower back rent. Tyga’s legal professional denied the costs.

The performer signed a brand new address Columbia Records in October 2019 and released the “Golden Hour” album in June 2020. His maximum latest pinnacle 10 hits changed into “Taste” in 2018, which turned into certified seven-instances platinum.

Tyga’s publicist did no longer immediately return a request for remark.

TMZ first said that the rapper became himself in after his ex-lady friend Swanson posted pictures of bruises she allegedly obtained at the palms of the rapper over the weekend.
Rapper Tyga arrested for alleged Domestic Violence

"I've been emotionally, mentally, and bodily abused and I'm no longer hiding it anymore," she wrote alongside a photo of herself with a black eye. Swanson then shared screenshots of their text communique, adding that once she "attempted to go away, he physically assaulted and refused to allow me to depart for hours."

"I'm so embarrassed and ashamed it needed to get to this but I must stand up for myself," she introduced on Instagram.

Swanson and Tyga started out dating in early 2021. Stevenson and Swanson went Instagram respectable with their dating in February. The couple has when you consider that deleted pics of each other from their respective social media bills. 

The rapper formerly dated Kylie Jenner from 2015-2017 and shares eight-12 months-antique son King Cairo with version Blac Chyna, which he dated from 2011-2014.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post