Nick Fury is now available in the Fortnite Item Shop

Nick Fury is now available in the Fortnite Item Shop
Nick Fury is now available in the Fortnite Item Shop

Epic Games has announced that Marvel's Nick Fury has landed in Fortnite and is currently available for purchase in the game's Item Shop. The former director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and founding member of the Avengers has been published as part of the Marvel series collection, with his suit and accessories available separately or as part of a bundle:
  • 2,000 V-Bucks for Nick Fury's outfit, F.I.E.L.D. Pack's back bling, Director's Scythe's harvesting tool, First-Strike Infiltration Glider's glider, and Quinjets in Flight's loading screen
  • 1,500 V-Bucks for Nick Fury's outfit and the F.I.E.L.D. Pack's back bling
  • 800 V-Bucks for the Director's Scythe (Harvesting Tool).
  • 800 V-Bucks for a First-Strike Infiltration Glider (Glider).
Fortnite is now available as a free download for Nintendo Switch owners all across the world on the Nintendo eShop.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post