Euphoria Season 2 Soundtrack: Every Episodes Song Explored
The music in a film or television series may frequently make or break the final result, as the correct song can help to create the right mood in each scene. Since its premiere in 2019, HBO's Euphoria has wowed audiences with its musical choices. But what songs do you think are on the soundtrack for the second season of Euphoria, which was just released?
RELEASE DATE AND PLOT FOR EUPHORIA SEASON 2
On January 9th, 2022, after a two-year delay, Euphoria returned to HBO in the United States and Sky in the United Kingdom for its long-awaited second season. Season 2 picks up after the events of season 1 and the two special episodes, continuing the story of Rue, Jules, Nate, and the rest of the gang as their lives in East Highland become even more entangled.
Rue must tread carefully after her relapse at the end of season one, balancing the pressures of love, loss, and addiction while tensions mount all around her.
SOUNDTRACK FOR EUPHORIA SEASON 2
Euphoria's second season is jam-packed with toe-tapping tracks, just like the first, and the songs that appear on the season 2 soundtrack are:
Episode 1 | Trying to Get to Heaven Before They Close the Door
- DON’T BE CRUEL by Billy Swan
- LOOK AT GRANDMA by Bo Diddley
- I WANT ACTION by Poison
- JUMP INTO THE FIRE by Harry Nilsson
- RESENTMENT by Beyoncé
- I WALK ON GILDED SPLINTERS by Johnny Jenkins
- WHO AM I by The O’Jays
- HIT ‘EM UP by 2Pac
- CALL THE COPE WHEN YOU SEE by Robbie Anthem
- RIGHT DOWN THE LINE by Gerry Rafferty
- DIRTY WORK by Steely Dan
- NATE GROWING UP by Labrinth
- HYPNOTIZE by The Notorious B.I.G.
- DEAD OF NIGHT by Orville Peck
- RUNWAY by Blaq Tuxedo
- BACK THAT AZZ UP by Juvenile feat. Mannie Fresh & Lil Wayne
- UHUH YEAH by G.L.A.M & Colbie
- DIRT by B.o.B.
- PARTY UP (UP IN HERE) by DMX
- MADONNA by Tarik
- 4,5,6 by Big Mali
- THE LAKE by Labrinth
- I JUST DIED (IN YOUR ARMS) by Cutting Crew
Episode 2 | Out of Touch
- LIVE OR DIE by Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan
- I’VE NEVER FELT SO ALONE by Labrinth
- COME RAIN OR COME SHINE by Judy Garland
- DO WHAT YOU WANT, BE WHAT YOU ARE by Daryl Hall and John Oates
- HAUNTED by Laura Les
- RIGHT DOWN THE LINE by Gerry Rafferty
- SHE BRINGS THE RAIN by Can
- RETURN OF THE MACK by Mark Morrison
- BLUE MONK by Thelonious Monk
- UNDERSTAND ME by Labrinth
Episode 3 | Ruminations: Big and Little Bullys
- MYSTIFY by INXS
- NEVER LET ME DOWN AGAIN (DIGITALISM REMIX) by Depeche Mode
- THE LOOK by Roxette
- CHAINS OF LOVE by Erasure
- LIPS LIKE SUGAR by Echo and the Bunnymen
- SHE SELLS SANCTUARY by The Cult
- IT AIN’T OVER ‘TIL IT’S OVER by Lenny Kravitz
- I CAN DREAM ABOUT YOU by Dan Hartman
- NEVER TEAR US APART by INXS
- CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE by Bobby Darin
- COMO LA FLOR by Selena
- EMOTIONS by Brenda Lee
- GANGSTA NATION by Westside Connection feat. Nate Dogg
- IF by Jo Stafford
- WATERCOLOR EYES by Lana Del Rey
Episode 4 | You Who Cannot See, Think of Those Who Can
- I’LL BE HERE IN THE MORNING by Townes Van Zandt
- SUMMERTIME/SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A MOTHERLESS CHILD by Mahalia Jackson
- HOW LONG by Tove Lo
- DEVIL INSIDE by INXS
- I WAS DANCING IN THE LESBIAN BAR by Jonathan Richman
- THIS IS HOW WE DO IT by Montell Jordan
- TRADEMARK USA by Baby Keem
- SAD4WHATTT by Ericdoa
- HEARTBEAT by Red 7
- BAILALA by Chiki Di
- VITAMIN C by Can
- DON’T CHA by The Pussycat Dolls
- NEW SENSATION by INXS
- WAY OVER MY HEAD by Love Taps & Chit Duty feat. Melika
- METHOD OF MODERN LOVE by Daryl Hall & John Oates
- DRINK BEFORE THE WAR by Sinéad O’Connor
- U COULD TËLL by Yeat
- LOVE LIKE THIS by Faith Evans
- TRUE by Spandau Ballet
- LIFE AT THE OUTPOST by Skat Brothers
- NEED YOU TONIGHT by INXS
- I’M TIRED by Labrinth
- UNTIL I FALL by Lucinda Chua
- (PICK ME UP) EUPHORIA by James Blake & Labrinth
Post a Comment