Today’s Dordle Word of the Day Answer: March 22, 2022
Here's the answer to today's Dordle word #57, which was posted on March 22nd, 2022, along with some hints. Dordle is a little more difficult variant of Wordle, as all of the game's rules and mechanics are the same, but in Dordle, players must guess two five-letter words at the same time in seven guesses or less. The fact that there are just one additional guesses available for solving the words is what makes this so difficult.
Since its release, the game has undergone numerous adjustments, including the addition of a line in the center of the words to make the distinction clearer, as well as retaining the estimates on the board so that players may compare their scores with friends and family.
What is the Dordle 57 Answer Today? (March 22nd, 2022)
Here's how I got through today's Dordle 57 words. I started with the word 'AUDIO,' which wasn't the best choice for today's Dordle words because it simply revealed that the first word contains an I. I then decided to guess the word 'BLERT,' which revealed that the first word contains an L and R while the second word contains the letters E, R, and T.
When I originally saw the first word, I assumed that I would be in the third position and the R would be the second. I chose to make a guess because I knew there was an L in the word, which was the solution for the first Dordle 57 word... FRILL
I only know three letters in the second word, so I made another guess that put all of the known letters in a different order, and I guessed the solution to the second Dordle 57 word, which is... STREP
Post a Comment