Canuckle Word of the Day Answer May 11, 2022

Canuckle Word of the Day Answer May 11, 2022
Canuckle Word of the Day Answer May 11, 2022

The answer to today's Canuckle word, which was published on May 11th, 2022, may be found in the column to the right of this paragraph. Each color represents a different province in Canuckle's country, and each word represents a different province within it. According to the game's rules, everyone must guess the five-letter word without considering any other options. The color of the tiles will change depending on whether the letters you anticipated are in the response and whether you correctly categorized them in the expected term.

Each color represents a different province in Canuckle's country, and each word represents a different province within it. Everyone must follow the same set of rules in order to win: they must correctly identify the five-letter word without using any clues. The color of the tiles will vary depending on whether the letters you predicted appear in the response and whether you correctly classified them within the phrase you provided. The color red, rather than the color green, is used to signal that the letter has been correctly displayed on the screen. When a letter is used as an ingredient in a word, it is highlighted in yellow or gray. For successfully recognizing the solution, you'll receive an interesting tidbit, which you can discover more about by following their Twitter account, @CanuckleGame, which you can find here.

Canuckle's Answer for the 11th of May, 2022

Here's how I figured out the solution to Canuckle 91 today; it took five guesses for me to figure it out. I started with the word 'AUDIO,' which was a bad choice for today's term because none of the letters are in the answer. I then guessed the word 'GREEN,' because I knew it had to have an E in it, but I wanted to check whether there were two E's. Even though none of the letters are in the exact placements, this was a fun word to guess because it revealed there are two E's in the answer, as well as a G and an R.

The first word that came to me was 'BEETS,' which placed the E in the correct position while also revealing that the word contains an S. I had memorized all of the letters in the word but couldn't think of an answer, so I guessed 'REAST' next. This didn't put any of the letters in the right places, but it did help me figure out the answer to Canuckle 91, which is SERGE.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post