Canuckle Word of the Day Answer May 13, 2022

Canuckle Word of the Day Answer May 13, 2022
Canuckle Word of the Day Answer May 13, 2022

You can find the solution to today's Canuckle word, which was published on May 13th, 2022, in the column to the right of the text you are currently reading. Each shade represents a different province in Canuckle's homeland, while each phrase refers to a different province located inside the same province. Everyone participating in the game is required to correctly guess the five-letter word without taking into account any other potential solutions. The color of the tiles will change depending on whether or not the response contains the letters that you predicted, as well as whether or not you correctly categorized those letters within the expected phrase.

Each shade represents a different province in Canuckle's homeland, while each phrase refers to a different province located inside the same province. Everyone needs to play by the same set of rules in order to have a chance at winning: they need to properly identify the five-letter word without the aid of any clues. The color of the tiles will change depending on whether or not the response contains the letters that you anticipated and on whether or not you correctly classified those letters inside the phrase that you provided. Instead of the color green, the color red is used to signal that the letter has been displayed in the correct manner on the screen.

When a letter is used as a component in a word, it is highlighted in yellow or gray depending on the color. You will be rewarded with an interesting tidbit if you properly recognize the solution, and you can find out more about it by following their Twitter account, which can be found here and is called @CanuckleGame.

Canuckle's Answer for the 13th of May, 2022

I'll explain how I got the solution to today's Canuckle 93 with only three guesses in the following paragraphs. I began with the word "MAPLE," which revealed to me that there is a P in the word, but it was not positioned in the correct position when I looked at it. After that, I made a guess at the word "POURS" because I wanted to determine whether or not the word begins with a P and whether or not I could figure out the vowels that are contained within the word. This guess did not successfully place the P in the correct location; but, it did show me that there is an O and an R in the response; nonetheless, they have not been placed in the correct positions.

When I looked at the letters in the word, I thought that it might have an R as the second letter, followed by a double O, and then a P at the conclusion of the phrase. If this were the case, there would be only one letter left to guess at the beginning of the phrase.

The answer to Canuckle 93 in my next guess is TROOP.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post