Canuckle Word of the Day Answer: May 15, 2022
In the column to the right of this text, you'll find the answer to today's Canuckle word, which was released on May 15th, 2022. Each color represents a different province in Canuckle's country, and each sentence represents a different province inside a province. Without considering any other alternatives, everyone in the game must correctly guess the five-letter word. Depending on whether the response contains the letters you predicted and whether you correctly categorized those letters within the intended sentence, the color of the tiles will change.
In the column to the right of this text, you'll find the answer to today's Canuckle word, which was released on May 15th, 2022. Each color represents a different province in Canuckle's country, and each sentence represents a different province inside a province. Without considering any other alternatives, everyone in the game must correctly guess the five-letter word. Depending on whether the response contains the letters you predicted and whether you correctly categorized those letters within the intended sentence, the color of the tiles will change. A letter gets highlighted in yellow or gray depending on the hue when it comes to a word. You'll be given an interesting tidbit if you properly detect the solution, and you can learn more about it by following their Twitter account, which can be found here and is named @CanuckleGame.
Canuckle's Answer for the 15th of May, 2022
Here's how I figured out the solution to Canuckle 95 in just four guesses today. I began with the word 'MAPLE,' which indicated that the answer contained an A, but it had not been placed in the proper location. I then guessed the word 'STAIN,' because it uses letters that have not yet been guessed and placed the A in a different position. This word accurately positioned the A while also indicating that the term has a T. I reasoned that there might be another vowel in the word, so I picked 'GOATY' next because this word has the T in a different location and utilizes letters other than the ones already guessed, including an O. Unfortunately, this word did not reveal any more letters in the word, nor did it accurately locate the T.
I hadn't attempted to guess a word beginning with the letter T, so looking at the letters that were left, I guessed the word that was the answer to Canuckle 95, which is TRACK.

Post a Comment