Canuckle Word of the Day Answer: May 6, 2022
The answer to today's Canuckle word, which was announced on May 6th, 2022, can be found in the column below. Each color represents a distinct province in Canuckle, with each word signifying one of Canada's provinces. According to the rules of the game, everyone must guess the five-letter word without considering any possibilities. Once you've made your guess, the tiles will change color to reveal if the letters you predicted are in the answer and if you correctly classified them in the word.
Each color represents a distinct province in Canuckle, with each word signifying one of Canada's provinces. The rules of the game are the same for all players: they must properly identify the five-letter word without using any clues in order to win. The tiles will change color depending on whether the letters you predicted are in the answer and whether you correctly classified them inside the word. Only the bright red replaces the green to indicate that the letter has been successfully positioned on the screen. If a letter is a word ingredient, it is colored yellow or gray. If you correctly identify the solution, you'll be given an interesting tidbit, and you can learn more about it by following their Twitter account, @CanuckleGame.
Canuckle Answer of 6 May 2022
Here's how I figured out the answer to Canuckle 86 in four guesses today. I started with the word 'MAPLE,' which correctly positioned the letter M but revealed no further letters in the word. I next guessed the word 'MUSIC,' because it has two vowels that I had not previously predicted, as well as the other letters. This guess revealed that the word contains an S and an I, however, they are incorrectly positioned. Next, I predicted the word 'MIDST,' which uses letters that have not yet been guessed and arranged the known letters in a different position. This was an excellent estimate because it correctly positioned the I and revealed the presence of a T in the word.
Canuckle Answer of 6 May 2022 is MITTS.

Post a Comment