Kendrick Lamar Worldwide Steppers - Lyrics
[Part I]
[Intro: Kodak Black]
Kodak Black, Oklama
Eckhart Tolle
And this is the big stepper
[Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar]
I'm a killer, he's a killer, she's a killer, bitch
We's them killers, walkin' zombies, tryna scratch that itch
Germaphobic, heteroic
[Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar]
I am not for the faint of heart
My genetic build can build multi universes
The men of God playin' baby shark with my daughter
Watchin' for sharks outside at the same time
Life as a protective father, I'd kill for
My son Enoch, it's the part two
When I inspire my children and make higher values
In my present moment I saw that through
Ask Whitney about my lust addiction
Text messagin' bitches got my thumbs hurt
Set president for a new sacreligion
Writer's block for two years, nothin' moved me
Asked God to speak through me, that's what you're hearing now
The voice of yours truly
Teleport out my home body for comfort
I don't pass judgment, past life regressions keep me in question
Where did I come from? I don't think like I used to
No, I don't blink like I used to
Awkward stares at everybody, see the flesh of man
But still this man compared to nobody
Yesterday I prayed to the flowers and trees
Gratification of the powers that be
Synchronization with my energy shockers
That goes to doctor [?]
Paid it for, cleaned out my toxins, bacteria heavy
Sciatical nerve pinch, I don't know how to feel
I don't know how to feel
Like the first time I fucked a white bitch
[Verse 2: Kendrick Lamar]
The first time I fucked a white bitch, I was sixteen
At the Palisades, fumblin' my grades
I traveled with a team, the apache life
[?] was like when Mrs. Becker screamed
That dough, boy, mixed with purple rain
They interchanged the seams
Happy just to be out the hood, with the wealthy years
I found out he was a sherrif, that was a win-win
He locked up Uncle Perry
Next time I fucked a white bitch, I was out in Copenhagen
Good Kid, M.A.A.D City tour, I flourished on them stages
Whitney asked did I have a problem
I said, "I might be racist"
Ancestors watchin' me fuck was like retaliation
[Chorus: Kendrick Lamar]
I'm a killer, he's a killer, she's a killer, bitch
We's them killers, walkin' zombies, tryna scratch that itch
Germaphobic, heteron, homophobic
Photoshoppin' lies and motives
Hide your eyes and pose for the pic'
[Interlude]
What the—
[Part II]
[Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar]
Eight billion people on Earth, silent murderers
Non-profit preachers in church, clerks and
The jealousy is way too pretentious, you killed accomplishments
Niggas kill freedom of speech, everyone sensitive
If your opinion fuck around and leak
Might as well send you off, the industry has killed the creators
I'd be the first to say to each exec', "I'm saving your children"
We can't negotiate
I caught a couple of bodies myself, slipped my community
My last Christmas toy drive handed Compton euologies
Not because the rags in the park had red [?]
But because the high blood pressure flooded the catering
So what's the difference between your life?
We're hiding motives
The fatalities and realities bring you closure
[Chorus: Kendrick Lamar]
I'm a killer, he's a killer, she's a killer, bitch (What the fuck?)
We's them killers, walkin' zombies, tryna scratch that itch (What the—)
Germaphobic, heteron, homophobic
Photoshoppin' lies and motives
Hide your eyes and pose for the pic'

Post a Comment