The Sims 4 Werewolves: How can I get the new expansion pack?

The Sims 4 Werewolves: How can I get the new expansion pack?
The Sims 4 Werewolves: How can I get the new expansion pack?

On June 16, 2022, the new expansion pack was launched. In order to play, users must first ensure that The Sims 4 is already installed on their console. Users will be able to purchase the expansion pack once The Sims 4 has been loaded. Users will be able to choose from a variety of werewolf skins and attire, as well as the type of werewolf they wish to be.

What is the price of the expansion pack?

According to Dual Shockers, users will be able to purchase the expansion pack for $19.99. Discount codes and certain merchants may affect prices. The Sims 4 may be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The Sims 4 was published in September 2014, and the werewolf expansion pack is a new release.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post