Young Thug - Recognize Real Lyrics

Young Thug - Recognize Real Lyrics
Young Thug - Recognize Real Lyrics

[Chorus: Gunna]
Had to gamble my life
I'm rollin' the dice
Money ain't got a price, but talk to me nice
I got my money right
[...] not criticize
But it's alright
I won't be victimized
Judgin' the police takin' my people's lives
I'm just signin' checks and doin' what's best for mine
And I ain't gotta do too much 'cause real gon' recognize
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah)

[Verse 1: Gunna]
It's written on your face, like you better than me
I can't get caught up with you bitches, I'm keeping' it P
Gotta keep it P, [...], the last dying breed (Oh yeah, oh yeah)
Louis on me, you too skinny and scrawny
I want a Rolls Royce, I want a Maybach
I want a Hellcat, it cost a hunnid racks
[...]
Cross 'em out, thank God I made it back
Nobody gave me that
And I always stay on track (Yeah)

[Verse 2: Young Thug]
I'm killin' 'bout my brother, and I know that you see
My new house didn't come with a key, you gotta type it and see
Fuck your whole game, we smoked the boss
We ain't smokin' no leaf
We passed the bitch right when we done
She ain't my wife, how could I see her with my son?
Rockin' Rick Owens, got the ones that say, "Cunt"
All I do is sit and count racks up by the bunch
Took her out and paid for lunch
Rich off of Pyrex, you can twirl your arm right to left and get a Corvette
[...]
I told my teacher I'ma buy more watches 'cause I was tardy
I started screamin' out the answers before it started
[...]
My homie died, I want answers, so we gon' spark it
We takin' over like cancer and goin' the hardest

[Chorus: Gunna]
Had to gamble my life
I'm rollin' the dice
Money ain't got a price, but talk to me nice
I got my money right
[...] not criticize
But it's alright
I won't be victimized
Judgin' the police takin' my people's lives
I'm just signin' checks and doin' what's best for mine
And I ain't gotta do too much 'cause real gon' recognize
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post