Young Thug - Stressed Lyrics

Young Thug - Stressed Lyrics
Young Thug - Stressed Lyrics

[Intro]
Kacey... Khaliel

[Chorus: Young Thug]
Got me stressed (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't wanna rest (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
Smoking cigarettes (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
Get it off my chest (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't wanna stress (Woah)
But I can't help it thinkin' if I lose the rest (Oh, woah)
And I can't help it, I don't wanna stress (Oh, woah)
But I can't help it, hey (Oh, oh)
No, no, no

[Post-Chorus: Young Thug]
Rocky Balboa, I'm boxin' with ya, hey (woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't know if I wanna sock it to ya, hey
(woah, woah, woah, woah)
I told her buy Huaraches for me (woah, woah, woah, woah)
Skeletons out the closet for me, hey (woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't know if I wanna expose this to you (Oh, you)
I don't know if I wanna caress you (Oh, oh)
Wonder what I wanna do with you, girl (Oh, woah)
Don't know what I wanna would do with you

[Verse 1: J. Cole]
Well, it's that gap talk, pistol hold, nigga on your damn street
Pussy nigga usually pop a [/] if the hand speak
Lackluster, I'mma smack niggas this year
Imma make a hundred thousand racks of this year
Do the math, hunnid million for the slow ones in the class
Type of bags I be gettin' be too big to pay in cash

Nowadays a million dollars barely worth a nigga time
I ain't sayin' I'm a rich nigga, that's [?] (I'm one of them)
Barely check my account, nigga I'm [?] (I don't give a fuck)
Fuck around with my bread, bet you I'mma find out (I'mma catch a nigga)
Couple niggas
Nigga don't play with me, I got a wife, I got a baby to feed
I got a momma to support, I got a brother, got a few legal fees
I got a daddy and shit, medical bills, credit to fix, people to pay, label to run
You play with your life or you play with my funds, nigga

[Verse 2: T-Shyne]
The next watch a nigga got a gold Patek (Gold Patek)
I'm havin' birdies, take them bitches to the nest (To the nest)
I started trappin' young, a nigga had to finesse (Young nigga!)
My bitch is bad as fuck, she got it from the best (Yeah! woah)
What you want from me? Let me know (Let me know, wo-ah)
Tryna take it there, then we can go, ayy (go-oh)
Come and model for me, centerfold (Model for me, yeah)
You can lay up on me, finger roll (Roll)
Sea at the bottom of her feet like she Jesus (Yeah)
Had to do some research, who lift you when your feet hurt? (Who?)
Bunch of eerie creepers (Nah), made you a believer (Nah, yeah)
They know that we in some, but they don't know we got them
(Ooh-ooh)

[Chorus: Young Thug]
Got me stressed (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't wanna rest (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
Smoking cigarettes (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
Get it off my chest (Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't wanna stress (Woah)
But I can't help it thinkin' if I lose the rest (Oh, woah)
And I can't help it, I don't wanna stress (Oh, woah)
But I can't help it, hey (Oh, oh)
No, no, no

[Post-Chorus: Young Thug]
Rocky Balboa, I'm boxin' with ya, hey (woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't know if I wanna sock it to ya, hey
(woah, woah, woah, woah)
I told her buy Huaraches for me (woah, woah, woah, woah)
Skeletons out the closet for me, hey (woah, woah, woah, woah)
I don't know if I wanna expose this to you (Oh, you)
I don't know if I wanna caress you (Oh, oh)
Wonder what I wanna do with you, girl (Oh, woah)
Don't know what I wanna would do with you

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post