Lewdle: Answer For Today March 23 Wednesday
You can call me a braggart, but I always choose Lewdle over Wordle. After all, we've been learning fundamental English since we were children, so why should we try to stretch it now that we're adults? So, here's the Lewdle Answer for today, along with the related hints. Go ahead and estimate the correct Lewdle Answer for today, March 23, 2022.
Right now, I'm all laughing recalling all of the Lewd terms I learned this week. This may make me the grumpy one in the company, but in this murky world, why should one be sophisticated? Nothing in the world can compare to the sudden desire to conquer the filthier mentality with Lewdle Word on a daily basis.
Lewdle Answer of Wednesday 23 March 2022
Lewdle’s answer on 23 March 2022 is ‘JOBBY’
JOBBY- As per Scottish slang, Jobby is just another word for feces which means poop.

Post a Comment