America's Got Talent on NBC: Meet Ethan Jan, Rubik's cube Guinness World Records holder
Solving the Rubik's cube takes a long time for most of us regular people. If you're like Heidi Klum, you might get frustrated and start rearranging the colored stickers on the cube. Ethan Jan, a California resident, cannot say the same. The high school kid set a Guinness World Record by completing the puzzle piece in an incredible 8.91 seconds while suspended upside down. After breaking a world record, Ethan is ready to show off his incredible talent on the world's most popular talent show, 'America's Got Talent.'
Who is Ethan Jan?
Ethan is a high school student from Redlands, California, who is 17 years old. In fourth grade, he began solving Rubik's cubes. Ethan said that it only took him a week to perfect the art of solving the challenging puzzle toy while presenting himself to the 'AGT' judges. Ethan began incorporating theatrics into his cube solving over time to make it more enjoyable. Ethan has a lot of tricks under his sleeve, from solving the cube while hanging upside down to juggling the cubes while solving them.
'AGT' isn't Ethan's first television show. The gifted adolescent was previously featured on the inaugural season of 'Game of Talents,' when he demonstrated his exceptional abilities. "I'll never forget my experience on the first season of Game of Talents. I consider myself extremely privileged to have gotten the opportunity to solve Rubik's cubes on national television (and dab:)! Everyone I worked with was quite kind, and I gained a great deal from every aspect of the process! Thank you so much to everyone who helped me! "After his first appearance on national television, he posted on Instagram.
In 2021, he will achieve his childhood aim of becoming a Guinness World Record holder. He announced the achievement on Instagram, including a photo of himself clutching the World Record Certificate and a Rubik's cube. He penned, "I pictured myself holding a Guinness World Records certificate as a ten-year-old youngster with almost little expertise with Rubik's cubes, but I was never confident that I would be doing so at any point in time, least alone this soon. None of this would have been possible without everyone's unwavering support throughout the process. I want to thank everyone who contributed to making my idea a reality. I consider myself really fortunate to have had this incredible opportunity, and I want to continue motivated and inspired!"
Ethan Jan on America's Got Talent
Ethan is already a celebrity on the internet, with 409.4K followers and just over 13.3M likes on his TikTok account, but following his audition on 'AGT,' it appears like the adolescent is on his way to becoming a household figure. The judges were obviously underwhelmed when Ethan went onto the stage and announced that he would be solving Rubik's cubes for his audition. He gave each judge a cube and told them to rearrange it whatever they wanted. Ethan then demonstrated his unique abilities by solving the cubes while juggling, riding a unicycle, and solving the cubes with his back to them and not looking at them!
The judges were so taken aback by the finish of his show that they couldn't speak. The boy was labeled a "genius" by Simon. The adolescent advanced to the next round after receiving a yes from all four judges. Season 17 of NBC's America's Got Talent airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. Following the launch, fresh episodes will air every Tuesday from 8 to 10 p.m. ET/PT. Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, AT&T TV, or YouTube TV are all streaming options that viewers may use to watch the show without having to pay for cable.

Post a Comment